One of the major functions of our PTSA is to fundraise for our school. We have a variety of programs and events dedicated to earning money for our school – while providing value to our families.
No Fuss Fundraising: This one is easy, just click here and make a quick donation via PayPal Or if you prefer, please send in a check and all the money helps our teachers and students!
Link Your Grocery Store Card with WECHS every school year!
- Remember!! Your grocery customer cards must be relinked each year.
- Food Lion – Click lion shop and share tab; use school code 23274
- Harris Teeter – Click community tab and use together in education tab; use school code 6211
- Kroger – You must visit the customer service desk. They will scan your card and the school’s bar code there.
- No Fuss Fundraiser – Just Donate! Now at http://wechsptsa.org/donate/no-fuss/
- State Fair Ticket! Buy through here and $2.00 goes to WECHS!
Fundraising made Easy with Amazon Smile!
- Amazon Smile – Click this link and .5% of all your Amazon purchases go straight to the WECHS PTSA. Share this link with your friends and family!
Other Ways to Support WECHS
- Purchase Spirit Wear
- Spring International Festival and Raffle Baskets
- Belk Charity Day
It’s our goal to avoid fundraisers like selling cookies, candles, and wrapping paper. So, we use a combination of events and cash-back programs from stores and manufacturers to help WECHS.