The PTSA is our organization of parents, teachers, and students working jointly to support and connect education, recognition, and communication of the school and its community. Our network of volunteers and supporters, like you, make this possible through fundraisers, donations, time, and effort.
The overall purpose of PTSA is to make every child’s potential a reality by engaging and empowering families and communities to advocate for all children.
PTSA History And Values
- Collaboration: We work in partnership with a wide array of individuals and organizations to accomplish our agreed-upon goals.
- Commitment: We are dedicated to promoting children’s health, well-being, and educational success through strong parent, family, and community involvement.
- Accountability: We acknowledge our obligations. We deliver on our promises.
- Respect: We value our colleagues and ourselves. We expect the same high quality of effort and thought from ourselves as we do from others.
- Inclusivity: We invite the stranger and welcome the newcomer. We value and seek input from as wide a spectrum of viewpoints and experiences as possible.
- Integrity: We act consistently with our beliefs. When we err, we acknowledge the mistake and seek to make amends.
Our PTSA President, 1st and 2nd VP’s are:
Laura Taillon, President, firstname.lastname@example.org
Mike Morris 1st Vice President, Mike@wechsptsa.org
Djenne-Amal Morris 2nd Vice President Djenne@wechsptsa.org
Michael Seung, Treasurer, Treasurer@wechsptsa.org
Jennifer Revoir, Secretary, Secretary@wechsptsa.org
Michael Revoir, Digital Payment Assistant, email@example.com
PTSA is a registered 501(c)(3) nonprofit association that prides itself on being a powerful voice for all children, a relevant resource for families and communities, and a strong advocate for public education. Membership in PTSA is open to anyone who wants to be involved and make a difference for the education, health, and welfare of children and youth. Contact us for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org